Image Map

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Creating A Woodgrain Effect with Sugarpaste by Elaine Thomas aka Mystical Mischief

Hello!  I hope everyone had a good weekend.  I received a newsletter this morning from Elaine Thomas and immediately thought to share it with you.  This is a video on how Elaine produced a woodgrain effect with her sugarpaste.  I never saw it being done like this!  The result is so realistic! Great if you want to make woodgrain planks for your cake board.  Elaine has a number of tutorials available on her on-line shop .  These fabulous tutorials include everything from creating a Fantasy Castle Cake to Floppy Rabbit and Teddy Bear Modeling.  Elaine has a Facebook Page too, which of course I would recommend "liking" to be up to date with all her creations!  Please remember to send me your work from anything that you learned from my blog.  I would be happy to share it!  Be Well! Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment